This Raspberry Lime Vodka Cocktail is so refreshing and super easy to make. All the raspberry fans are guaranteed to fall in love with the raspberry infusion. The cocktail requires only a few ingredients and doesn't contain a lot of alcohol at all. Perfect for lightweight drinkers and any get-together or a Friday or date night in!
RASPBERRY LIME VODKA COCKTAIL AKA THE PERFECT DRINK FOR ANY PARTY OR FRIDAY NIGHT IN!
Unless you've read my Japanese plum wine (umeshu) post, you would have thought this blog was alcohol-free. High five ✋ I would too, even as the sole creator of this blog and my own person. I mean, I've never been been a big drinker and I'll never be one. Why did someone like me suddenly decide to make a raspberry lime vodka cocktail? Well, I had a bottle of raspberry flavored vodka that I had bought for a house party that was never opened. I didn't want to just let it sit in my kitchen like a useless little prop so I came up with the idea for this drink on a very hot day when I also happened to have fresh raspberries in my fridge.
And guess what, this raspberry lime vodka cocktail recipe is lushhh. I am in lurrrrv. 😍😍 If you're a total sucker for raspberries like me, you're definitely going to love it! This drink has a refreshing raspberry and lime flavor and just enough alcohol for you to taste it. It is a perfect summer cooler or party drink. And it could also make a great date night drink or something you can enjoy when staying in on a Friday night. Plus, it's really easy to make and ready in 15 minutes. Isn't that amazing?!
Before we continue, all you raspberry fans out there, be sure to check out my Mixed Berry Smoothie and Chia Pudding with Berries and Yogurt. I think you'll also love these! Or, if you want more fun drink recipes, try my Fresh Peach Lemonade, Butterfly Pea Milk, Thai Iced Tea or even Thai Pink Milk! These won't disappoint you either!
The ingredients for this raspberry lime vodka cocktail are pretty simple. Here are what you need to make 2 drinks:
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of water
- 8 raspberries
- 2 table spoons of raspberry flavored vodka or plain vodka (though I think you'll get less of the raspberry scent with plain vodka. So you can use more fresh raspberries than suggested above)
- 1/2 tablespoon of lime juice
- 2 glasses of ice
- 11 ounces or 325 milliliters of soda water
For garnish (optional):
- 4 raspberries
- 2 slices of lime
- fresh basil leaves
HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY LIME VODKA COCKTAIL
1. Start by making some simple syrup. Simply dissolve 1/4 cup of granulated sugar in 1/4 cup of water over low heat. Then, set aside to cool.
2. Place a small mesh strainer over a glass and press 8 fresh raspberries (or a few more if you're using plain vodka) through with the back of a spoon. Discard the seeds.
3. Once the simple syrup is cool, combine it with the raspberry juice, 1/2 table spoon of lime juice and 2 tablespoons of vodka.
4. Split the raspberry vodka mixture between 2 glasses. Fill the glasses with ice and add soda water.
5. Garnish with raspberries, lime slices and basil leaves. Then, stir to enjoy!
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Raspberry Lime Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 8 raspberries
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry flavored vodka
- 2 glasses ice
- 11 ounces or 325 milliliters soda water
- 4 raspberries
- 2 lime slices
- Fresh basil leaves
- Start by making some simple syrup. Simply dissolve 1/4 cup of granulated sugar in 1/4 cup of water over low heat. Then, set aside to cool.
- Place a small mesh strainer over a glass and press 8 fresh raspberries (or a few more if you're using plain vodka) through with the back of a spoon. Discard the seeds.
- Once the simple syrup is cool, combine it with the raspberry juice, 1/2 table spoon of lime juice and 2 tablespoons of vodka.
- Split the raspberry vodka mixture between 2 glasses. Fill the glasses with ice and add soda water.
- Garnish with raspberries, lime slices and basil leaves. Then, stir to enjoy!