Unless you’ve read my Japanese plum wine (umeshu) post, you would have thought this blog was alcohol-free. High five ✋ I would too, even as the sole creator/writer of this blog and my own person. I mean, I’ve never been been a big drinker and I’ll never be one. Why did someone like me suddenly decide to make a raspberry lime vodka cocktail? Well…
- I had a bottle of raspberry flavored vodka that I had bought a long time ago but not opened.
- I had fresh raspberries
- I had sugar
- We grow limes (and sweet basil as well)
- It was hot.
I know you just reread the first point and are probably wondering why I even had a bottle of raspberry flavored vodka in my house in the first place. The answer to that is I love raspberries so much that I’ll buy anything raspberry even if it’s something I don’t usually consume. Yeah, I’m a total sucker when it comes to raspberry. How sad is that?
And guess what, this raspberry lime vodka cocktail recipe is lushhh I am in lurrrrv. 😍😍 If you’re a fan of raspberries, you’re definitely going to love this!
With just enough alcohol for you to taste it and such a refreshing raspberry and lime flavor, this cocktail is a perfect summer cooler or party drink. Come to think of it, it would also make a great date night drink or something you can enjoy when staying in on a Friday night. Honestly, this raspberry vodka cocktail is so delicious I may have to consider adding a bit of alcohol to my diet. Plus, it’s really easy to make and ready in 15 minutes. Isn’t that amazing?!
So next time you fancy enjoying yourself at home, try this easy raspberry cocktail recipe and don’t forget to send me a picture!Print
Raspberry Lime Vodka Cocktail Recipe
This raspberry lime vodka cocktail is the best alcoholic raspberry drink ever! It’s SO good and so easy to make. Perfect for a hot summer afternoon or as a party drink!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 drinks 1x
- Category: Drinks
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 8 raspberries
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry flavored vodka
- 325 milliliters soda water
- Raspberries, lime slices and sweet basil leaves for garnishes
- Make some simple syrup by dissolving sugar in water over low heat. Set aside to cool.
- Place a small strainer over a glass and press 8 raspberries through with the back of a spoon. Discard the seeds.
- Combine the cooled syrup, lime juice and raspberry vodka with the raspberry juice.
- Split the raspberry mixture between 2 glasses. Fill the glasses with ice and add soda water.
- Garnish with raspberries, lime slices and sweet basil leaves. Stir to enjoy!
Keywords: drink, vodka, raspberry, lime, summer, raspberry flavored vodka, cocktail, spirit
All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.