Butterfly Pea Milk Recipe
This butterfly pea milk is as good as it looks. It’s made with only two ingredients and can be made vegan or plant-based, as you can use any kind of milk you want.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 glasses 1x
- Category: Drink
- 1 handful fresh or dried butterfly pea flowers
- 2 glasses ice
- 200 milliliters sweetened milk (or any kind of milk you prefer)
- Place the butter fly pea flowers in a cup and add 150 milliliters of hot water to it. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Use a spoon to press the flowers against the bottom of the cup so they release more color. Discard the flowers once the color is vivid enough.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice.
- Add 100 milliliters of milk to each glasses.
- Add the butterfly pea tea to the top of each glass and enjoy right away.
Keywords: butterfly pea milk, butterfly pea drink, refreshing drink, edible flower drink