Beef with Japanese Bunching Onion
This is the best Asian beef stir fry ever! It’s made with Japanese bunching onions, garlic and chilis. So good, so satisfying, yet so easy to make! Perfect midweek meal 🙂
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Cuisine: Thai
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 head garlic, sliced
- 220 grams beef, sliced
- 2 Japanese bunching onions, chopped
- 7 chilis, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Over medium heat, sauté the garlic in the oil.
- Add the beef, chilis and Japanese bunching onions and stir.
- Season with oyster sauce, fish sauce and a little bit of sugar to round out the flavor.
- Stir to mix and remove from heat when the beef is done. Serve immediately with rice.
Keywords: sliced beef, green onion, Japanese bunching onion, Thai beef stir fry